Musical and Professional Milestones:
* Studied piano with Elena Wolkonsky at the Manhattan School of Music pre-college division. Composition lessons with Tom Manoff and Edward Bilous. Highlight: performed my composition on screen in "Fame" MGM motion picture's audition sequence.
* Hartt School of Music at the University of Hartford. Studied composition with Tom Putsche, Ed Diemente, and James Sellars. Studied piano with Margreet Pfeifer Francis. Highlight: Winner of the Hartford Symphony Orchestra composer's comtetition with "Ryoan-ji".
* Stanford University CCRMA computer music and composition with John Chowning, Leland Smith, and Ross Bauer. Highlight: Hosted and translated when Leon Theremin, inventor of the first music synthesizer (1920's), came to the University. See film: "Theremin: An Electronic Odyssey"
* Broderbund Software. Composed music, created sound effects, and recorded speech for education software games such as Reading Galaxy, Zoombinis, and Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego. Highlight: Recording Lynne Thigpen's voice for chief.
* Fujitsu Interactive. Short-lived company experimenting with artificial-pets technology. Did all the sound design work. Highlight: Traveling to Japan to work with engineers and creative artists.
* Fisher Price. Recorded voice over and wrote music for over 200 toys and software titles. Highlight: Traveled to Europe to coordinate localization effort with teams in each country.
* Piano and Organ Center. Managed store and taught private piano lessons. Worked with local musicians and teachers to provide products and services. Highlight: NFMC Junior Festival Chair, ran successful event in which over 200 children performed annually.
* SoundWeaver: freelance studio. Sound design, voice editing, music composition and arranging for clients around the globe. Highlight: Many excellent projects and performances still to come!